It's a Hot One!

So, it's been a week since my last post. I used to be able to post daily but something is happening in my world that keeps me from the blogging.

This weekend we had a hurricane. It wasn't as bad as it could have been. Many other areas suffered much worse than we did here at the farm. We lost two trees and had no power for two days. I complained a lot but over all my time "offline" was very productive.

I managed to get my office re-organized and clean. And when I say clean, I mean CLEAN. I changed the direction of my desk to face the wall with the door to my back. I know I know... not a good position for the Chi in the room but for now it seems comfortable. In doing this I was able to point my altar to the East. It makes me happy when it points east. Tonight my Columbia ritual will feel so much more powerful I think. Last week I attempted a sky-clad ritual and I have to admit I did feel a bit more connected to the earth and elements. I can't say that I'll do that again but I really did enjoy it.

I got up early Sunday morning to start the aftermath cleanup from Irene. Lots of limbs down and lots of debris from the storm. I hopped out of bed put on a sports bra and some jeans and my work boots ready to go into the yard. Hubby looks at me and says, "Hey, you're not going outside like that are you?" I paused for a moment and just looked at him. I said, well yeah Its hot out there and I didn't want to sweat to death. He said, "Look, if I were all hot looking and everything, you wouldn't want me outside for all the girls to look at." I nearly dropped dead in my tracks. I'm a 42 year old mother, short and I always thought a bit dumpy. Here is my husband asking me not to go outside looking so hot. ME? HOT? Well I have to say that certainly put my day off to a great start.

I have to admin I've been working hard on my body over the last 2-3 years. I've lost over 110 lbs and been able to keep myself in a size 10 for the last year. I'm excited about it. What is even more exciting is that my hubby of 9 years still thinks I'm hot.

On that note, I leave you for the day. Remember today is our weekly DC-40/51 rituals at 9pm in your time zone. Keep your chin up and stay positive.

Oh... and tell someone you love, they're hot.









Namaste & Blessed Be
Sosanna
)O(

No comments