My Week Off

Wow... so it's been a crazy week off. I spent a lot of time working on things for the Wilson Pagan's group. I put together some content for their magazine, folded some flyers and ended up taking a "friend" out for reading with Sister Sarah at Truely Unique.

Sarah never fails to amaze me. So unassuming when you walk in but such wisdom pours forward from her readings. My "Friend" was amazed by how accurate the reading was and how much she got from it. I am pleased that I was able to help her get out there to visit with Sister Sarah. She learned a great deal from here and I highly recommend her for her for all your HooDoo needs. You can always reach her by email here.

I also worked on two Samhain wreaths this week. One whimsical and one more serious.



Next I worked on the family tree a bit again. I was contacted by my hubby's 2nd cousin that offered us some photos of his Great Great Grand Parents. Both a rather serious looking couple.



Next thing I did was work my tush off. The week before I took vacation hubby and I had been watching the show "Hoarders" on Hulu. Well that was enough to get us out there to clean up that shed finally. It's now nice and clean and ready for the bike to sit there this winter.

We had one of our rescues returned to us early in the week. Ginger who we placed with a family as a pet for their daughter ended up taking to the mother instead of the daughter and they felt that that just wasn't right, so now she's back here looking for another home. If you know anyone that would like to have a slightly timid but well mannered little chihuahua just reach out to me and let me know. Ginger is up to date on shots but however still needs to be altered.
Here's a pic of the little girl.


I've been working with the Hail Columbia Group to get awareness out there about the DC-40/51 initiative that Cindy Jacobs and Rick Perry have allied themselves with. We have several Coordinators and Facebook Pages for some of the States now but can always use more help. If you can help head over to the Coordinator page and volunteer to support a state. I've started up the North Carolina page with the assistance of my co-coordinator Heather Mauldin. Come on over there and keep up to date on some of the suggested rites or circles to send out positive energy to help keep our religious freedoms intact. We also take suggestions like this great idea that was submitted by a fellow pagan.

I've teamed up with the Wilson Pagan group to see if we can have some meditations or some sort of focused energy at one of the up coming events for that very purpose. You don't have to join a group to help out, each Tuesday night at 9:50 pm in your own time zone, set aside a space on your altar or where ever you feel fits best and send out some positive energies for our first amendment.


And lastly, hubby found a part time job. Thanks to all those out there that have been lighting candles and sending me mojo bag spells to help him find a job. It's not the one he really wanted, and we won't be millionaires but you know sometimes things that start out looking like "Tin" might turn out to be "Gold" later on.


Namaste and Blessed Be
Sosanna
)O(

7 comments

Alexis Kennedy said...

Wow, what a busy 'week off', Sosanna! I hope you enjoyed it and got some relaxation there. Hugs!

Vickie said...

OMGoddess! You are one busy lady! Hoping to see you at NC PPD on September 17th!

BTW you have been awarded The Versatile Blogger Award. Catch it here: Aoibheal's Lair

Sosanna said...

Thanks Kallan, I did totally forget that I also got a new tattoo... I need to post that too.. LOL

Sosanna said...

Thanks so much Vickie! I will be at NC PPD. I will be working the front gate at some point. I have joined up with the Wilson Pagan's group and will be volunteering with them. If you see the shop for Truely Unique just ask for Renee and someone might be able to point me out! Thanks for the Award.. I'll have to go through find some good blogs to share :)

L. Starkey said...

I just wanted to say "hi" and introduce myself as a new follower! Thanks for the great work you're doing to bring people's awareness to the DC-40 initiative. Scary stuff...

Salem Witch Child said...

Hello and MM. Those are awesome Samhain wreaths. Congrats on your DH's job!
BB
SWC

Sosanna said...

Thanks for my new followers and for the comments on the wreaths. I do appreciate it.

Blessed Be