Versatile Blogger Award

Last week I was mentioned by Aoibheal's Lair and sent the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks so much for mentioning my blog. I really appreciate it.

The Rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:

• Thank the person who gave you the award & link back to them in your post.
• Share 7 things about yourself
• Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.



So here goes seven things about myself

1. I am a solitary witch
2. I love Latin music, actually I love some of everything and all of nothing when it comes to music.
3. I am a vegetarian
4. I love documentaries
5. I hate onions - but I love onion flavor
6. I am crafty - I made wreaths, afghans and quilts
7. As my daughter said, If I were any more Pisces I'd be an actual fish.

Next, I need to share 15 recently discovered Blogs. So here goes.
1. A Pagan Mother's Life
2. Bringing Up Salamanders
3. Citizen James
4. Secret Life of the American Working Witch
5. Confessions of a Kitchen Witch
6. Cordelia's Cauldron
7. Ellen Dugan's Blog of Witchery
8. Goats in the Garden
9. Heartsong's Circle
10. Hecate & Hecatedemeter
11. Herscope
12. La Femme Knitkita
13. La Sirene Blog
14. PurrVersatility *Adult Content
15. Something Oddly


So there you have it... It's hard to only come up with 15. There are so many out there. Maybe I'll do this again next week just to get my other favorites in there.


Namaste & Blessed Be
Sosanna
)O(

1 comment

Sapphire said...

Congratulations on the VB win! And thank you very much for mentioning my blog! :) You definitely deserve awards for your work :)