Paying It Forward - 2013

An amazing thing happened to me while looking at Facebook today.  I'm reading stories about the fiscal cliff and the troubles in politics.  I'm looking at the screen about a horrible story of a gang rape in Ohio, released by a hacker group.  I'll spare you the details.  Everything is doom and gloom.

Then I see the following message:

2013- Creative Pay It Forward: the first 5 people to comment will receive from me, sometime in this calendar year, a gift - perhaps a book, a baked good, music - a surprise! There will likely be no warning, it will happen when the mood strikes me. The catch? Those five people must make the same offer on their FB status.

Political postings stop.  Bitching about the war and handgun laws stops.  For a brief moment my entire wall is filled with friends all over the world agreeing to take a moment over the next year and send a gift,  a card, a hello, to another human being.

Agreeing to stop the madness and acknowledge the energy, the life force that resides within every living thing and pay it forward with love and kindness.

Thank you to Blake Octavian Blair for giving me the opportunity to participate in wonderful show of positive energy.

If you missed out on this particular one, remember, it's never too late to start a movement of your own.

Namaste & Blessed Be
Sosanna
)O(


No comments