A Witch's View - Food Box Reviews

So this was a pretty full series. I managed to test out several different food box delivery services and had mixed results. One thing I have found is that I prefer the boxes where I actually cook. Most of the food delivery that was heat and eat were pretty much not good.

I ended up sticking with Green Chef.  They are by far one of the better services out there. Recently they removed the ability to look up your recipes on their website to replicate later.  Which is a bummer. I really enjoyed being able to recreate the seasons and sauces they provided in their meals on my off days.

This is their site and the recipe for one of my favorite dishes.  I think we have made it four times since we got it the first time.  The only way we could recreate is that we found the actual named seasoning online.

Green Chef Website


Clicking on the magnifying glass provided information on the item selected.  Here my amounts are missing.
Green Chef Website








Below you can see the ingredient amounts for the seasoning.  They are still available on the older recipes.

Green Chef Website



That aside, which I hope they change back, over all I really enjoy my Green Chef recipes weekly. It is working out fantastically for us and my only complaint is that I wish I could get five days instead of just three.  If you think you might be interested in giving them a try just follow this link and sign up. You can also reach out to me on Facebook if you like with a personal message.  I sometimes have free trials I can share.


Look at these fantastic meals.  The Cuban Tofu and the Israeli Salad were my favorites!  If you sign up before to share your dishes with me.  I'd love to see what the Meat Eaters and the Vegetarians are munching on.
Green Chef Website


Green Chef Website











No comments