Weekly Check In - Get Off Your Broom Challenge

I have been SOOOOOOO Bad at this. I have not checked in for two week. Work has been so busy that I have only worked out two days out of the past two weeks. UGH If you'd like to learn more about the challege head over to the Domestic Pagan and have a look see.

Well here are the numbers:

This Week
Chest 37
Waist 34
Hips 40.5
Thighs 21
Arms 12



Last Check in

Chest 37 in
Waist 34 in
Hips 41 in
Thighs 21 in
Arm 12.5 in

Looks to be pretty consistent. I haven't stepped back on the scale. I hope to get to that again soon.

Namaste & Blessed Be
Sosanna

1 comment

Magaly Guerrero said...

I didn't work out once this week. And after reading a few posts, I've noticed that lots of people fell off their brooms too. Maybe there is something in the air... or maybe is the work before the holidays. I'm in exam times and that's always stressful and time consuming.

We'll do better next week, right?

Blessings!