NaBloWriMo - Monday Memories 2

For Monday Memories part 1 I posted pictures of the past year, the relationships I've lost or people I've lost over the years.  Today I'm going to focus on my best friend.

Ten years ago I met an amazing person. We've been though so much together.  We've transitioned into new people, but yet at our core still the very same.  We've fought joblessness and celebrated in amazing rewards.  We've watched as our daughter moved from High School through an advanced studies degree.

From our very first photo as a couple...



To our coming together as a family...



We have grown so much.  This is my life, my soul mate, my hero.










I adore you.

Namaste & Blessed Be
Sosanna
)O(

4 comments

Unknown said...

Wonderful pictures! You look amazingly happy together!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful pictures...You two look like a cute couple. Its nice to have your soulmate. I have mine and its great to be happy. :)

Alexis Kennedy said...

I'm all teary-eyed looking at my favorite sister and brother in law. *sniffle* Love you both!

Sue said...

You two make me smile. Great idea for a post. I love seeing your two evolve as a couple! Lovely from beginning to end!