NaBloWriMo - Witchy Wednesday - 1

It's Witchy Wednesday! And that means today's post is about witchy stuff!


In order to even start out in your witchy path it’s a pretty good idea to get your resources down.  You’re going to want to have a basic understanding of the history of your particular path.  When I started out I was basic Wicca student.  I embraced the Rede and tried to be sure to follow it.  Then I reconnected with a dear friend that reminded me, “Witch’s that cannot curse cannot heal.” 


I then began my studies of Hecate and was drawn to her.  I happily consider myself “Hecatean” now and even though I do make some crafty things around some traditions of Wicca, I’m not a die-hard follower of that path.  And the journey down any path should always include a map.  Here’s a list of different folks that I feel can help you on your Witchy Ways.

Confessions of a Kitchen Witch – Currently offering a Wicca/Witchcraft 101 Class and provides great info on all things Kitchen-Witchy.

The Secret Life of the American Working Witch – Outlines the week in witchy things with the Sunday Stew & Includes links to book and other information on all things witchy.

Good Green Witch – Takes you down the path to green witchery, learn about new ways to become green, from herbal teas to taking on Monsanto.

And for info on Hecate/Hekate check out these sites:

Hekate – Her Sacred Fires – Dedications/Rituals to the Goddess
The Covenant of Hekate  - Community dedicated to the Goddess


Those are just three sources from an amazing list of folks out there talking about their paths.  The best thing you can do is arm yourself with information.  And any witch worth her weight in salt will be happy to answer your questions.




Have a wonderful Witchy Wednesday

Namaste & Blessed Be
Sosanna
)O(

No comments