NaBloWriMo - Talented Tuesday 5 - My Hunny

I got so wrapped up in the dealing with the hurricane, working on getting ready for ShadowHarvest this weekend and dealing with life in general that I nearly missed today's post.

Today's post is going to be about my hunny.  Elijah, is a wonderful partner and friend.   Tomorrow is our 10 year wedding anniversary.  Over the years he's probably the most talented person I've ever met.

First he's an amazing chef.  He makes bread from scratch.  He bakes me brownies, without a box! I know right!!  I was amazed.  He even makes me Curry and Korma!

Photo Credit - Elijah Olson - Chef





He's a wonderful artist.  I have several tattoos from him.

Photo Credit - Elijah Olson - Tattooist

Photo Credit - Elijah Olson - Tattooist
He's a wonderful tailor and often makes me corsets!

Photo Credit - Elijah Olson - Tailor
He built my Hecate Altar, including a triple Goddess carving at the top!

Photo Credit - Elijah Olson - Woodworker

After ten years you'd think I'd be out of surprises from him, but NO NO NO this last week I've learned that he has two other very special talents.

First he can make braided hemp necklaces.  WHAT?  Yes you heard me.  Look!



Photo Credit - Elijah Olson - Hemp Braider

Photo Credit - Elijah Olson - Hemp Braider

Photo Credit - Elijah Olson - Hemp Braider


He can also make Handfasting Cords.

Photo Credit - Elijah Olson - Cord Maker



After all these years he still surprises and inspires me.  I adore him.

Photo Credit - Elijah Olson - Photographer



Thanks so much for giving me ten wonderful years and for being my final Talented Tuesday.


Namaste and Blessed Be
Sosanna
)O(




1 comment

Elijah Olson said...

And you my dear are the best wife and friend anyone could EVER wish for! You bring it all out in me baby, I Adore you! Happy Anniversary **MUAH**