NaBloWriMo - Monday Memories 5 - Th Th That's All Folks

For our finally Monday memories I thought I'd share with you a few things that I really loved about my childhood.  Saturday mornings sometimes we'd go over to my grandmother's house and she'd put on cartoons for us.  Much like all kids, I loved cartoons.  I also liked some of those that used to come on after school.

I'm going to share a few of my favorites.


Our course our little Yorkie Froggy woke us up with her barking.  Hubby tries to "shush" her but has trouble getting "Froggy" out.  He complains, Froggy is such a hard word to say.  I said no it's not and began to sing:  "Froggy wenta courting he did right, Crambone"   He said, what the hell are you talking about.  So I shared this:



This led to a wonderful idea to share cartoons from my childhood.

Another one of my favorites is "The Homesteader", I loved love Droopy.





Ralph and Sam





Pepe Le Pew



Bugs Bunny






Tom and Jerry




And where would we be without Mark Anthony




Well that's it... my last Monday Memories.  I hope you've enjoyed it.  If you have time, take a minute to head over and find some of your favorites.  It just might make you smile.


Namaste & Blessed Be
Sosanna
)O(










1 comment

Unknown said...

Loved Sam and Ralph, and Witch Hazel and the big Red Monster. My fave is still Foghorn Leghorn though.

Mark Antony was great too...

I grew up with all of those and Hanna Barbera.