Stay-cation Day 3

Happy Day 3!!

Today I started out with a nice cup of coffee in my thrift store find.

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

You can't head out to check on the colonies without supplies.

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson


Next  we headed out to have some breakfast.  We usually don't eat out often because there's really not that many healthy choices locally.  The place we went to had a little heart on the items on their menu that were healthy.   Hubby and I laughed and laughed.

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson


We then headed out to check our traps.  There's a guy in our area that lives in a shed.  He was watching my traps and called me last night to tell me I had one in the trap.  I went and found it was one that already had an ear tip.  We released it and hubby was looking in the back and saw another kitten.  So we reset the trap and put it out to try to get him.  I saw a cool flower bush while I was out.

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson


We saw a kitty that looked like it might need some vet care.  

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson


I recently broke my water cup, so after the kitties were all finished we went to Big Lots to find a cup.  We didn't find a cup but I found some cute shoes!

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

I also found these awesome yoga frogs.  We didn't buy them, but I did snap a pic of them and the gnome next door.

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson
Before we headed back home, hubby thought we should check the traps.  We rode through and all were empty.  BUT ONE.

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

This little one will be socialized and we'll be trying to get him into the SpayToday $20 kitten fix-a-thon for June.  


We headed back home to do some stuff around the house.  Hubby let me use the dremel.  I still have all my fingers and nothing was broken.

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

I'm currently working on several wands.  These aren't like the Harry Potter style wands I made before. These will have crystals in them and will be sweeeet!

Here's a sneak peek.  They are a LONG way from being done.

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson


I also was able to get a photo of one of the crystal balls we carry on this awesome crystal ball stand I found at the thrift store.  I know it's probably not really a crystal ball stand but I really liked the way it looked.  It had good energy so we picked it up.

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson


Hubby ate a pear and got a belly ache.  There's no photos of that because he doesn't like to have pictures taken when he's a "poor baby".

Next we headed back out to check the traps again.  We checked the first location.... nothing.  Second location... well, it's not a cat!

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson



It was a little baby opossum.  We released the little guy and reset the trap.

We did end up getting a video of the new kitten - Here he is with Nightshade.



The rest of the evening will be spent hanging out with hubby.

No comments