Stay-cation - Day 7

Today there wasn't much time for photo taking today.  Hubby and I needed to clean out the pole barn.  Our barn was full of stuff that we've always just stored away thinking we'd use them eventually.  Sorry for this blurry picture.  But this is what it looked like before.


Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson
We we pulled out a truck load of stuff from the barn, as well as doing our other regular chores.  It was literally a truckload.

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson
Yes, that's FOUR doors and and a wading pool.  LOL  Under all that stuff is also 2 lawnmowers!



Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson
Here's the finished product.  We worked our tushes off today.  It looks wonderful.  We were able to move extra stuff out of my studio today, which is already in the barn in the picture above!!  Soo excited.  Now I have room for four shelves that will allow me to place my green-ware, bisque-ware and my ready to fire pottery all in one neat organized area.

After we finished cleaning up, vacuuming and getting the room all set I decided to go ahead and throw a few pots.  A few friends have requested that I make an urn for them.  I've only been throwing for six months so I'm just learning the shapes that I need to make for these pots.  I ended up with one below.  I've got a lot of work to do.  But I'm determined.

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

After finishing the pots I had a nice hot bath.  I am beat.  Now I'm updating my blog and watching The Daily Show with the hubby.  I think I have been over-productive this stay-cation.

No comments