Stay-cation Day 8

Today was Friday.  Eli and I feed the Goldsboro Ferals on Friday.  Before we left I cut the pots off the bats that I threw last night.  They turned out pretty good.

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Then we headed out to Goldsboro.

Nums for the kitties.


Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson


We found a couple of new faces at the Greenhouse today. I'm not sure they are actually "new new" or just new to me.


Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson
We stopped by Traveler's old spot and dropped off some food.  Andi wasn't there but I did see this cool bug.


Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson
Then we went to Lowes.  I love the flower area.

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson
 I love the smell of petunia always reminds me of my grandma.



Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson


Finally we came home and I worked on some wrapping.  I made this really cool ring tonight with a triple basket weave.  I really like it.

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson


I wrapped this Kyanite (Witch's Broom)

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

And made some ceramic skull earrings.  

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson
Overall it was a pretty awesome day!

No comments