Throwing Thursday - Temperature Matters

I finally made it back on the wheel today and spent about 2 hours throwing some pots.

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson





I put them on the bats and let them sit on the counter like normal.  When I went out side three hours later, the pots were already dry enough to take off the bats.  I was blown away.   I lost 2 of them because they were so hard to cut off.

Here's what I ended up with.

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson


Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson
My goal of getting 4 sittings done before my staycation just got a bit closer.



No comments