Stay-cation Day 9

On day 9 of my stay-cation we started out the day as usual.  I did find some disturbing comments on a discussion which really hurt my feelings.  I need to learn that there are people out there who will run you down no matter what you do.  Luckily I was able to talk it out and get on with my day.

For breakfast we had fresh eggs from the hens and then made our way out to feed the feral colonies and check out a few flea markets in Smithfield.

We saw the kitty without a tail and the gray and white at Morgans.

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson
 We saw the two black cats and the tiger stripe at the greenhouse.
Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Next we stopped by Five Star for lunch.

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

We stopped by the flea markets.  They were a bit of a disappointment.  We decided to head out early and just go back home.  We did however stop to do a couple's selfie behind the truck!

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Finally we came back home and I needed to finish up some Kyanite pendants and throw a few pots.

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Over all it was a fantastic day.  I learned that when people run you down, talk trash about you or post hate online. It is generally out of envy.  People gossip out of jealousy. You have a choice, you can allow it to fester in your mind or you can feel it, identify it and let it go.  The best thing you can do is keep being who you are and sparkle on.

Guess which one I did?

Photo Credit - Renee Sosanna Olson

Blessings
Sosanna

No comments