Detox Day 3



So it is day three.  I must say I’m amazed.  This morning hubby checked my legs and my edema was completely and totally gone.  So in a little over 48 hours the Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) did what I used to be on Lasix for.  Taking “water pills” strip your body of nutrients and has a huge number of side effects

If someone had told me that I could just add 2 tablespoons of ACV to my diet twice a day and I wouldn't have the painful swelling from water retention I would have never believed it.

Even though my swelling is gone I plan to continue the ACV.  I really think the benefits outweigh the short time term bad taste.  One thing I want to point out though is that I’m using Bragg’s ACV.  It’s completely organic and unfiltered/unpasteurized.  It has what is called the “mother” in it.  The Mother is the best part of the vinegar which is killed during pasteurization.  The health benefits are amazing.

I thought that I would be really missing my coffee.  However I’m really not missing it at all.  I remember waking up Thursday morning and dragging myself to the coffee pot and being groggy and annoyed.  This morning just 3 mornings later I bounced out of bed and was alert and ready to go.  Is it possible that we've been tricked into thinking we “need” coffee to get us going??  Not sure.  I do know this.  I’m already feeling a LOT better.  I can’t wait to see how this goes.  Perhaps I should change the title from “Detox” to “My life”

Namaste & Blessed Be
Sosanna
)O(

1 comment

Unknown said...

Bragg's is awesome! I am SO glad you are having such wonderful results. It always makes me happy to see other people fall in love with ACV :D