Detox - Day 7

This is my final update on the Detox that I've been working on.  I'm settling into life without coffee and limited alcohol.  Yes my friends, the days of a few glasses a wine in the evening are gone.

I've traded my coffee for green tea and my wine for air popped popcorn.  I've settled down to 1 tablespoon of ACV twice daily.

I feel wonderful.  My body is feeling stronger and I wake up more easily.  I'm very excited about how this is going.

I can't wait to see the results I get over the next few months.  I already feel my body changing.  I'm also trying to stay on top of our vitamins.

I'd love to hear if anyone out there is trying a cleanse or making changes to their lives.  Spring is a time for growing and changing.  Let's change together!

Namaste & Blessed Be
Sosanna
)O(

No comments