Detox Day 4


 Now called - My New Life - Day 1

So yesterday I had planned to do yard work but I was rained out.  Instead hubby and I did some stuff around the house and took a trip to Smithfield to find some hair dye.  I ended up finding what I needed and now am sporting some nice raven locks.  I’m looking very witchy indeed.




We rode around a bit and ended up stomping at a Mexican place that “said” fresh ingredients and traditional Mexican cuisine.  The only thing traditional in that joint was the piñata when we walked in.  The food was awful tasted canned and was just gross.  – Note to self, don’t eat out.

We came home and for dinner I made some shoe string French friends with a Cajun spice combo I read about online.  Not so good.  Way too cayenne pepper.  I quickly tossed that and tried just dipping some in some Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV).  They were fantastic!  I really enjoyed it. 
This morning I’m feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed.  I love how I feel today.  In fact I don’t think I’ve ever felt better.  Hubby is making skillet for breakfast.  I’m going to have my ACV just before I eat. My Green smoothie will be later in the day, maybe for afternoon snack.  I’m going to switch to 1 tablespoon of my ACV before breakfast and dinner. 


For those interested that edema I had in my legs … 100% completely gone. 

Namaste & Blessed Be
Sosanna
)O(

No comments